Monday, November 17, 2008

What Blogging Can Do For Your Business!

I have had my blog up and running since 2007. I recently started a new blog about one of the products I market, but prior to that I would post some thoughts every now and again, but didn't really know how to use blogging to build my business and generate leads.

Well since becoming involved in the 180daystogreatness program, one of the skills we have honed over the past six weeks, is blogging and why to blog.

I have learned that blogging is a great tool to have in your arsenal as well as other internet marketing tools like making and posting videos on youtube. Whatever viral method you are using to generate mlm leads, it is good for your business only if you know how to get your information at the top of the search engines. Learning how to make money blogging, is not a quick answer to your finances, but what it will do is build your credibility as a leader, someone that knows what they are doing and can show others how to make money with blog marketing. It shows those looking for the right leader and the right home business, that you are in this for the long haul. Consistency is key in any successful business and consistency in blogging is essential.

Online marketing is a steady way to attract customers, business builders and other online marketers who you can work with and share information.

Life and business is all about continued learning, If you would like to learn more about the different ways we are marketing online and offline, visit our website to get the scoop. You can also check out some of my videos and my blogs and my social sites, as well as here to get some great marketing tools. Feel free to follow or join any of them. I would love to hear from you and get your feedback.

Until next time, happy blogging......

Theresa Giambrone is a network marketing professional working with a six year old billion dollar company in the health and wellness industry. She is currently participating in the 180daystogreatness program created by Nadira Haniff.

2 comments:

Smile To The Bank said...

I learnt a couple of things by coming to your blog. I will browse in from time to time.

Liz said...

Valuable info for anyone serious about forming an enhanced web presence. I highly recommend 180DaysToGreatness.com