Monday, April 30, 2012

My Life!

Everyone is different when it comes to how they work and/or study. For instance, some people need absolute silence no distractions to accomplish anything. Myself and many others, I am sure, can work with noise in the background. For instance, as I am typing this I am not only instant messaging on aol and facebook, but I am also listening to some songs I downloaded on my phone. Music stimulates my brain cells and I just start typing. For instance if you look back to when my last post was, it was months ago. I let life get in the way, and when I sat down at my desk to get back in to the flow of things, "Brain Freeze" . What do I blog about, what will my readers find valuable? So this one is short and sweet. It doesn't matter how you move forward, just do it. No more excuses, because if you keep putting it off until the situation is ideal, you'll never get started. Live in the moment, do something, it doesn't have to be perfect but it has to be something. My personal experience, is I have put off for way too long, that if I had done what I am now doing, I would be miles ahead. So are you ready? Come on join me, do something new today to move you one step closer to your dreams.

PEACE

Theresa

No comments: