Friday, June 20, 2008

Overcoming obstacles.....

Today, I want to discuss what it takes to overcome obstacles that are put before us. All of us view obstacles in a different way, even though they may be the same. For instance, some networkers might believe they are not having success in their business for a number of reasons: the upline is not supportive, they don't have the right tools, they don't have a warm market, they don't have long distance, they don't have money to purchase leads, they don't have, they don't have, they don't have. And guess what. THEY DON'T HAVE! Where a leader, will look at the same obstacle and say: What can I do differently? It is my business, I am responsible for it. If I invest in leads and training, I will get better, and sponsor new people which means not only is my business growing, but I am growing.


A leader will ask, who can I call and speak with that has what I want? Who can I learn from? What can I do to generate my own leads? How do I learn to generate my own leads. Folks, we have a wealth of information at our fingertips with the internet. You can learn to do anything online. I am learning everyday how to market myself and my business. It doesn't stop just because you reach a certain level of success. And remember, it happens on the inside before it happens on the outside.


So what does it take to be that leader and overcome all those obstacles. Make the decision. Sounds easy, yet the majority of people will not make the decision. Why won't they make that decision? That is another blog post altogether. Remember, you may not overcome every obstacle immediately, but make the decision to be successful and take action, move toward what it is you want, and the universe will deliver. The universe will deliver to you that which you ask, and expect. You will be amazed at the opportunities and the people you will attract. Keep in mind the type of business partner you are looking for. Look in the mirror and honestly answer if you would want YOU as a business partner. Stop wanting everyone else and everything else to change, you change first. As my personal coach and mentor Aaron Rashkin says: "look in the mirror, there you will find not only the problem, but the solution"! So who is looking back at you?

No comments: